Jul 21, 2014

The Book of Mormon & The Fountain





Last night my boyfriend Warren and I went to the last performance of the Book of Mormon in Portland, OR.  Before the doors opened, we stopped by this beautiful fountain across the street of the theater.  Although the water isn't safe for drinking, there were many people relaxing, dipping their feet in the water, and even two kids taking a short swim!



The Keller fountain is definitely one of my new favorite relaxing spots in Portland.


The Book of Mormon, from the creators of South Park, was incredible!  Part of me wishes that I could have seen Andrew Rannels as Elder Price, but the entire touring cast of this production was amazing.  My favorite songs were I Believe, Turn it Off, and the famous introduction Hello!


Without a doubt, I would see this again.

I hope everyone had a lovely and fun packed weekend!  I hope this is an indication of a wonderful summer vacation.  After summer school I will be vacationing back home in Hawaii.  Follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with all my summer adventures!

2 comments:

  1. i really want to see the book of mormon! its supposed to be amazing!! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/07/the-heist-with-benefit-cosmetics.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fantastic! Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete